- Developing AI Managed Services ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ year of relevant experience in software development
- Experience in Unix/Linux environments
- Experience in one of the Web Backend Frameworks(e.g. Node.js, Flask, Django)
- Experience in one of the Database (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB)
- Experience in Container technology (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, CNI, etc…)
- Experience in one of the Public Cloud (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Big Data Experience (e.g. Hadoop, Kafka, Apache Spark, Cassandra, etc…)
- Experience in Deep learning / Computer Vision / Image process / face recognition related tools (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, OpenCV or dlib, etc…)
- Experience in microservices or message queue
- Experience in GraphQL
Linker Networks Inc. is a Boston-based global startup, and with offices throughout Beijing and Taipei.
>Hyperscale Cluster Platform.
>Cloud Native Converge Platform.
>IOT services and mobile telecom services.
>AI Service applications.