We are looking for a Senior Mask Layout Design Engineer – someone who is excited to join a growing group of diverse individuals responsible for handling challenging high-speed mixed-signal circuit designs.
NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. Our invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing. NVIDIA is a “learning machine” that constantly evolves by adapting to new opportunities that are hard to solve, that only we can pursue, and that matter to the world. This is our life’s work, to amplify human creativity and intelligence.
What you'll be doing:
- You will perform physical layout for mixed-signal functions like PLL's, high speed I/O circuits, general I/O's, ESD structures designs in state-of-the-art sub-micron CMOS technologies using Cadence tools
- You will work with ASIC and mixed-signal engineers to customize designs for integration in VLSI products.
- Job duties will include floor planning, custom layout and verifying against design rules and schematics.
- You have a BS EE with a minimum of 5 years of relevant mask design / layout experience
- Deep understanding of analog circuit layout concepts in submicron CMOS technologies
- You are an expert with Cadence custom circuit design tools - particularly virtuoso
- Experience running and debugging DRC and LVS with verification tools such as Dracula, Hercules, Calibre, Primeyield
- You are able to communicate in spoken and written English
- You are able to work effectively in a team, good communication skills, enthusiasm and positive energy.
- Proficiency in scripting languages like perl, python, skill etc.
- Knowledge of DRC and LVS checking flows, ability to customize DRC and LVS decks