- Work directly with local and remote teams.
- Analyze business requirements and formulate testing plans.
- Create & document detailed and well-structured overall product quality plans based on specifications.
- Create and implement software quality assurance plans.
- Execute different types of testing: functional, exploratory, end-to-end, regression (e.g. Selenium), stress (e.g. JMeter), soak and security testing.
- Execute test cases manually and convert the test cases into automated test script.
- Document, reproduce, prioritize issues on issue tracking system (e.g. Jira) and verify issue resolutions.
- Coordinate testing activities with other members of the team.
- Prepare and present reports and metrics.
Requirements: - Experience automating tests (stress & non-stress). - Ability to design and build test plans using QA related tools (Selenium, Python, JMeter and the like). - Effective interpersonal & communication skills, energetic, proactive. - Attention to detail and thoroughness. - Good time management skills. - Ability to perform under pressure. - Ability to work on Windows and Mac environments. - Experience testing mission critical financial trading systems is a strong plus. - Scripting skills such as Perl & Python is a definite plus. - Ability to troubleshoot using SQL, Linux, network tools is a plus. Compensation commensurate with experience.