- Work directly with local and remote teams.
- Analyze business requirements and formulate testing plans.
- Create & document detailed and well-structured overall product quality plans based on specifications.
- Create and implement software quality assurance plans.
- Execute different types of testing: functional, exploratory, end-to-end, regression (e.g. Selenium), stress (e.g. JMeter), soak and security testing.
- Execute test cases manually and convert the test cases into automated test script.
- Document, reproduce, prioritize issues on issue tracking system (e.g. Jira) and verify issue resolutions.
- Coordinate testing activities with other members of the team.
- Prepare and present reports and metrics.
- Experience automating tests (stress & non-stress).
- Ability to design and build test plans using QA related tools (Selenium, Python, JMeter and the like).
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills, energetic, proactive.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to work on Windows and Mac environments.
- Experience testing mission critical financial trading systems is a strong plus.
- Scripting skills such as Perl & Python is a definite plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot using SQL, Linux, network tools is a plus.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
OneDegree 團隊成立於2016年，已累計獲得包括BitRock Capital、數碼港投資創業基金、國泰創投等著名投資機構超過3,000萬美元融資。旗下OneDegree Hong Kong是首間獲得授權於香港經營虛擬保險業務的科技保險公司，合作夥伴計有慕尼黑再保險及法國再保險等領先業界的再保險公司。旗下另一公司OneDegree Global則致力為保險公司和保險服務商提供數位解決方案，為業內領導者打造全新保險體驗。