Skills and Educational / Qualification Requirements
● Fluent in written and spoken English
● Experience with microservice systems
● Experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Spring Data
● Working knowledge of database (preferably MySQL & Redis)
● Be able to work independently
● Backend Application Framework: Spring Boot (Java Config + Embedded Tomcat)
● Micro Service Framework: Spring Cloud Dalston (Netflix Eureka + Netflix Eureka + Netflix Ribbon + Feign)
● Database Sharding Middleware: Lede Cetus
● Database: MySQL and Oracle
● Public Cache: AWS ElastiCache + Redis
● Message Queue: Apache RocketMQ
● Distributed Scheduling: Dangdang Elastic Job
● Data Index and Search: ElasticSearch
● Log Real-time Visualization: ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana
● Business Monitoring: Graphite + Grafana
● Cluster Monitoring: Zabbix + AWS Cloudwatch
Please attach your English CV in your application.
1. Online test: 60 mins
2. On-site interview: 100 mins
3. Interview result within 24 hrs
OpenNet is one of the best companies to work for in Taiwan; we offer a dynamic and rewarding environment for high-achievers looking to work and learn alongside like-minded individuals. We are currently in a period of rapid growth as we expand to make our technology available in over 20 countries.
We believe our employees are the company’s most valuable asset and are invested in seeing our employees grow in their careers and strike a work-life balance. We do our best to attract top talent and create a great workplace where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, and respected.
If you are forward-thinking, passionate about technology, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are looking for a rewarding career, then we want you on the team.
What you can expect from working at OpenNet?
1. Interesting and engaging work
2. Incredibly talented co-workers
3. Collaborative and flexible workplace
4. World-class benefits package