● Help plan and carry out information security strategy, recommend security enforcements to management as needed.
● Responsible for educating the workforce on information security through training and building awareness.
● Plan protection on sensitive information
● Conduct periodic scan of networks to find any vulnerability, conduct penetration testing to find any weaknesses of products.
● Constantly monitor networks and systems for security breaches or intrusions.
● Lead incident response activities to minimize the impact when it comes to security breach
● Be able to think one step ahead of criminals.
● Direct experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls, thread modeling, ethical hacking and content filtering
● Strong communication skills
● Experience working in a multicultural, global team
● Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
● Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
● Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods
● Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
● Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
● Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management
● Ability to read and use the results of mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus software
● CISSP Certification is a plus
Please attach your English CV in your application.
1. 1st interview: 90 mins (on-site)
2. 2nd interview: 30 mins (online, if passed from the 1st interview)
3. Interview result within 24 hrs
OpenNet is one of the best companies to work for in Taiwan; we offer a dynamic and rewarding environment for high-achievers looking to work and learn alongside like-minded individuals. We are currently in a period of rapid growth as we expand to make our technology available in over 20 countries.
We believe our employees are the company’s most valuable asset and are invested in seeing our employees grow in their careers and strike a work-life balance. We do our best to attract top talent and create a great workplace where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, and respected.
If you are forward-thinking, passionate about technology, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are looking for a rewarding career, then we want you on the team.
What you can expect from working at OpenNet?
1. Interesting and engaging work
2. Incredibly talented co-workers
3. Collaborative and flexible workplace
4. World-class benefits package