● The successful candidate will be a self-driven UI / UX designer with experience in mobile internet.
● The candidate will work on ensuring that all user-experience journeys across all products and channels are smooth and intuitive interactions.
● The candidate will seek to deeply understand end-users and business users and deliver an innovative experience that ends up serving users in ways that users. themselves may not have been able to articulate or request.
● The candidate will be passionate about the product, design, user experience, and data-driven decision-making.
● Manage a User Experience & Design Team and collaborate closely with Product Management and Development Teams.
● Analyze and solve design problems with the user in mind, co-ordinating usability tests where beneficial.
● Create, improve, and use wire frames, prototypes, style guides, user flows, research studies, and effectively communicate your ideas using any of these methods.
● Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on user research as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles.
● Produce final production visuals that will be implemented into the product.
● Create a cohesive style guide and ensure that a consistent design is applied across all the digital products.
● Collaborate with other stakeholders to have consistency between branding, messaging, and the product UX/UI.
● Mentor a team of strong product designers, providing support to develop skills in user experience, visual design, customer-oriented strategic thinking, iterative product strategy informed by research, universal inclusive design, and relationship building with collaborators.
Skills and Educational / Qualification Requirements
● Fluent in written and spoken English.
● 5+ years of experience designing user interfaces for web and mobile applications particularly native Android applications.
● Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview.
● Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, and user flows.
● Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, or other design-related tools.
● Experience with user research through A/B testing, focus groups, and other methods.
● Degree or Masters in design-related degree would be beneficial.
● Previous experience in B2C mobile internet is essential.
● Previous experience in sports would be beneficial.
● Exceptional communication skills.
Please attach your English CV and your work portfolio in your application.
OpenNet is one of the best companies to work for in Taiwan; we offer a dynamic and rewarding environment for high-achievers looking to work and learn alongside like-minded individuals. We are currently in a period of rapid growth as we expand to make our technology available in over 20 countries.
We believe our employees are the company’s most valuable asset and are invested in seeing our employees grow in their careers and strike a work-life balance. We do our best to attract top talent and create a great workplace where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, and respected.
If you are forward-thinking, passionate about technology, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are looking for a rewarding career, then we want you on the team.
What you can expect from working at OpenNet?
1. Interesting and engaging work
2. Incredibly talented co-workers
3. Collaborative and flexible workplace
4. World-class benefits package