CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
● Collaborate with product managers, designers, and engineers to verify web application functionality.
● Create, organize, and execute manual test suites for new features.
● Maintain and perform checklists for release testing.
● Help developers root-cause errors
● Maintain testing datasets and processes.
● Manual testing of websites and web applications, including responsive single-page applications.
● Detailed in comparing new designs with actual designs
● Working-out test plan, develop and schedule a work plan for testing phase, ability to use test tools to complete test tasks.
● Continuously promote test capability and test efficiency of the test team.
● Continuously promote product quality
● Participate in requirements / program architecture / technical solution review and propose improvements
● Analyze and evaluate test results provide suggestions on the product for further
● Promote the use of new test standards / techniques / methods / tools to ensure product quality.
● Promote and optimize test processes and test environments.
● Develop appropriate test tools or automation solutions to increase test efficiency.
● Familiar with software testing, development techniques and internet industry.
● Familiar with software development process, testing process and related test standards.
● Skilled application of functional test, pressure test, interface test, automated test
techniques, methods and test tools, such as Selenium, Postman, etc.
● Familiar with Linux / Windows / Android OS, Familiar with TCP / HTTP / HTTPS
● Familiar to use and configure databases, such as PostgreSQL/MySQL/SQL Server.
● Familiar with different configuration management and quality management tools.
● Strong logical thinking ability and communication/cooperation abilities.
● Careful, patient and high responsibility.