1. Daily handling transaction monitoring system alert disposition.
2. Assist AML Officer to design or follow AML related policies and procedures to comply with local AML regulations and Bank financial crimes standards.
1. At least two years of related experiences on financial crime investigation, financial crime advisor and auditor etc.
2. Good knowledge of Financial Crime compliance programs in financial industry, specifically AML/CTF/Sanctions.
3. Experience in handling transaction monitoring system alerts.
4. Anti-Money Laundering related license or certificate (e.g. CAMS) is a plus
1. Harmony & Humanity
2. Strive for Improvement
5. Adjustment and Assimilation
To help people find good jobs and our clients succeed in business.