CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Desktop Support Engineer
1. Uses strong analytical skills to diagnose problems (hardware, software, network, sysadmin etc.) and determines appropriate solutions.
2. Demonstrates strong knowledge of Windows-oriented environment, commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT industry standards and corporate help desk procedures.
3. Use and maintain up to date our Knowledge Base based on your latest troubleshooting and/or best practices.
4. Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals and stays current with system information, changes and updates.
5. Knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems.
6. Responsible for maintaining and updating the inventory of all office and remote computers, hardware, software and supplies.
1. Strong experience with break-fix experience with desktop-class hardware including desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and gaming consoles.
2. Experience working with and supporting Microsoft collaboration products, such as Office 365 and SharePoint
3. Experience administrating Microsoft environments through tools like Azure and Windows Server.
4. Strong experience in troubleshooting desktops issues: DNS, DHCP, Network, VLAN, Software debug
5. High-level of problem-solving skills
6. Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
1. A relevant degree or professional experience or 5 years of experience in a similar capacity
2. Good verbal and written English communication skills
1. Harmony & Humanity
2. Strive for Improvement
5. Adjustment and Assimilation
To help people find good jobs and our clients succeed in business.