We are looking for a C++ developer responsible for building applications On Linux platform. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop applications that works on Linux platform and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Experience : 6+ years
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
• Implement performance and quality modules
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Strong proficiency in C++/C++11/C++17, with fair knowledge of the language specification
• Knowledge in Linux and windows platform.
• Thorough knowledge of the Standard Template Library (STL), STL containers, and algorithms
• Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
• Familiarity with templating in C++
• Familiar to Socket Programming or Network Communication.
• Familiarity with WSL is an added advantage.
1. Harmony & Humanity
2. Strive for Improvement
5. Adjustment and Assimilation
To help people find good jobs and our clients succeed in business.