The position is focused on laboratory daily operation, test samples/fixture preparation, testing, report generation and follow up in support of advanced packaging technologies.
-This technician will be responsible for thermal and mechanical materials test (ex: thermal analyzers, universal testing machine, shearing testers, and etc. ), tool/machining, and methodologies to validate the materials and processing of IC package.
- Minimum of 3+ years work experience with mechanical or materials testing
- Laboratory experience such as: ISO 17025, ITAF 16949 of quality, reliability, failure analysis/test laboratory.
- Experience in tooling, measuring, technical drawing and etc. of the test specimen fabrication.
- Knowledge of industry thermal-mechanical test methodologies such as: thermal analyzers, universal testing machine, shearing testers and tool microscope.
- Experience of test methodology or materials development.
- Knowledge of ASTM, JEDEC, IPC, or relevant industry specification.
- Laboratory management experience such as: ISO 17025, ITAF 16949 or equivalent quality system lab.
- Experienced with statistical analysis software(ex: JMP, Minitab…) or Programming language (Python, R…)
- Good project management and communication skills with teams.
- Able to work flexible hours and different shifts
- Fluent in Mandarin and basic in English
Bachelor's, Materials Science and/or Mechanical Engineering or 3+ years industry experience or possibly an associate’s degree
1. Harmony & Humanity
2. Strive for Improvement
5. Adjustment and Assimilation
To help people find good jobs and our clients succeed in business.