• Responsible for service delivery in the Production environment
• Develop tools and automation to minimize delivery time and increase developer productivity.
• Manage service availability and scalability through better monitoring, processes, and infrastructure.
• Collect infrastructure and application metrics to solve problem and improve application performance.
• Advise in the design and development of evolving services, architecture, and performance standards.
• Develop and maintain the continuous-integration pipeline from testing to deployment
Minimum qualifications: • BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering • Experience with LAMP stacks • Experience with IaaS and Container solution (AWS, Docker) • Experience with monitoring, alerting, and pipeline analysis tools • Experience working with CI/CD tools to build and deploy applications • Experience working in an agile (scrum) development environment • 4+ years of software engineering experience, with at least 2 years hands-on experience with DevOps technologies Preferred qualifications: • Experience with noSQL databases such as DynamoDB and MongoDB • Strong knowledge of open-source libraries/packages • Understanding and application of security best practices