• Responsible for service delivery in the Production environment
• Develop tools and automation to minimize delivery time and increase developer productivity.
• Manage service availability and scalability through better monitoring, processes, and infrastructure.
• Collect infrastructure and application metrics to solve problem and improve application performance.
• Advise in the design and development of evolving services, architecture, and performance standards.
• Develop and maintain the continuous-integration pipeline from testing to deployment.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Experience with LAMP stacks
• Experience with IaaS and Container solution (AWS, Docker)
• Experience with monitoring, alerting, and pipeline analysis tools
• Experience working with CI/CD tools to build and deploy applications
• Experience working in an agile (scrum) development environment
• 4+ years of software engineering experience, with at least 2 years hands-on experience with DevOps technologies.
• Experience with noSQL databases such as DynamoDB and MongoDB
• Strong knowledge of open-source libraries/packages
• Understanding and application of security best practices
TechDesign was founded in 2015 under Winbond Electronics Corp, the trusted name in semiconductors since 1987. The idea behind the formation of TechDesign was simple: we saw a growing need to make the increasingly complex electronics supply chain more accessible to small and medium sized enterprises and big corporations alike. Since then, we have stayed true to our roots by making TechDesign a place where our clients and suppliers can connect with ease.