• Responsible for service delivery in the Production environment
• Develop tools and automation to minimize delivery time and increase developer productivity.
• Manage service availability and scalability through better monitoring, processes, and infrastructure.
• Collect infrastructure and application metrics to solve problem and improve application performance.
• Advise in the design and development of evolving services, architecture, and performance standards.
• Develop and maintain the continuous-integration pipeline from testing to deployment.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Experience with LAMP stacks
• Experience with IaaS and Container solution (AWS, Docker)
• Experience with monitoring, alerting, and pipeline analysis tools
• Experience working with CI/CD tools to build and deploy applications
• Experience working in an agile (scrum) development environment
• 4+ years of software engineering experience, with at least 2 years hands-on experience with DevOps technologies
• Experience with noSQL databases such as DynamoDB and MongoDB
• Strong knowledge of open-source libraries/packages
• Understanding and application of security best practices