1. A.I. technology/application research, design and development
2. Software engineering and scrum software development
3. Initial, innovate, develop and introduce Intelligent Manufacturing Solutions
4. System analysis, design, development and integration for cross organizations/systems projects.
1. Master degree or above and major in Computer Science, Information enginnering,Industry Engineering, Statistics or Mathematic related fields.
2. Strong technical skills in at least one of the following fields: C++,C#, JAVA, , Database or Systeme infrastructure architect
3. With Optimization, scheduling or A.I. related experience and skill is better.
4. Good communication skills
5. Work location : Hsinchu, Taichung or Tainan
Established in 1987, TSMC is the world's first dedicated semiconductor foundry. As the founder and a leader of the Dedicated IC Foundry segment, TSMC has built its reputation by offering advanced and "More-than-Moore" wafer production processes and unparalleled manufacturing efficiency. From its inception, TSMC has consistently offered the foundry segment's leading technologies and TSMC COMPATIBLE® design services.
TSMC has consistently experienced strong growth by building solid partnerships with its customers, large and small. IC suppliers from around the world trust TSMC with their manufacturing needs, thanks to its unique integration of cutting-edge process technologies, pioneering design services, manufacturing productivity and product quality.
The company's total managed capacity reached above 9 million 12-inch equivalent wafers in 2015. TSMC operates three advanced 12-inch wafer fabs, four eight-inch wafer fabs, one six-inch wafer fab (fab 2) and two backend fabs (advanced backend fab 1 and 2). TSMC also manages two eight-inch fabs at wholly owned subsidiaries: WaferTech in the United States and TSMC China Company Limited. TSMC also obtains eight-inch wafer capacity from other companies in which the Company has an equity interest.
TSMC is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE) under ticker number 2330, and its American Depositary Shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol "TSM".