1. Help develop computer vision, object tracking and deep learning algorithms for autonomous cars, industrial automation and automated optical inspection, real-time image processing, security camera and smart surveillance and localization.
2. Help address a variety of technical challenges in the areas of advanced optics, depth sensing, SLAM, sensor fusion, 3D reconstruction and human interaction in the form of hand/face/eye tracking
3. Conduct experiment with new or early stage algorithms.
4. Help analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, quality of algorithmic results and stability of various deployed systems.
5. Collaborate with team members from prototyping through production to advance the entire project
1. Familiar and possess a deep understanding of programming languages in C, C++ and Python.
2. You should have superb image processing and/or deep learning skills.
3. A plus of experience developing real-time Image Processing and/or Computer Vision systems.
4. A plus of Software development on embedded platforms or large scale cloud services.
5. Having hands on experience with automotive (sensors, cameras) is a plus.