Develop, design and maintain machine learning backend systems, such as:
1. Computation and bandwidth intensive backend service
2. Building efficient and flexible data pipelines
3. Deployment and serving of deep learning model
1. Familiar with Python programming.
2. Understand computer science fundamentals, such as algorithm and data structures.
3. Hands-on experiences in Python backend frameworks, such as Django and Flask.
4. Familiar with Linux/Unix development environment.
5. Hands-on experiences in docker.
Nice to have:
1. Working knowledge of PostgreSQL and Redis.
2. Experience building and optimizing image related data pipelines and architectures.
3. Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools, such as MLflow, Airflow and Kubeflow.
4. Familiar with model serving and deployment of deep learning frameworks, including Tensorflow and Pytorch.
5. Knowledge in computer vision and deep learning.