1. Develop and deploy advanced vision and learning algorithms to solve industrial problems.
2. Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress.
3. Plan and execute cutting-edge research with focuses on object detection, image classification, and image retrievals.
4. Supervise data acquisition process and verify data quality.
5. Deploy models to production.
6. Define validation strategies for deployed models.
7. Develop and maintain machine learning development tools.
1. Familiar with Python programming.
2. Basic knowledge about object detection, image classification, and image retrievals.
3. Proven knowledge in deep learning and solid background in machine learning.
4. Experiences in developing with deep learning framework like TensorFlow, PyTorch and Keras.
5. Experiences in developing algorithms in Linux environment.
Nice to have:
1. Understand computer science fundamentals, such as algorithm and data structures.
2. Knowledge of advanced math, probability and statistics.
3. Hands-on experiences in docker.
4. Experiences in developing computer vision algorithms.
5. Experience in using RDMS and familiar with SQL.
6. Previous experience working as a Computer Vision Engineer, or in a similar position.
7. Have publications related to deep learning or computer vision.