WorkTech is a leading co-working brand with over 19 sites across Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing and Taipei. We provide inspiring, aesthetically designed work spaces for companies for all growth stages, entrepreneurs and freelancers to thrive, connect and prosper.
We are looking for a motivated and outgoing individual to oversee and manage the daily customer operations at our location in Taipei. This role suits someone with the drive – not necessarily with years of management experience.
Are you are interested to be part of a global team and having the opportunity to connect with people from diverse backgrounds and industries, enjoy bridging relations both professionally and personally?
Click apply and drop by for a chat (informal interview)!
As a Marketing Specialist, you will:
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketer who is passionate about design and community, and love to know, learn, share, and discuss new digital trends and tools with team members. The ideal candidate also knows what it takes to grow, engage, and retain an online community, and help convert them into leads, customers, active fans, and advocates of our company.
The role will be creating and executing a series of digital programs and campaigns, manage the database marketing, nurturing campaign, and work closely with related teams as well as local marketing across the Taiwan.
- Convey the advertising creative and product information into impactful interactive global campaigns
- Implement global digital campaigns on new product launches and pillar products
- Conceptualise and develop strategies and execute plans for our social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns. Include social media outreach, social media monitoring, media planning, influencer engagement, video and content production, analytics and execution of microsites and official site.
- Plan, execute and test effective email campaigns to improve demand generation and nurture communications
- Analyze brand’s and competitors’ digital/CRM activity to make recommendations to management
- Collaborate with internal team to manage the database and segmentation strategy and create online marketing event campaigns and trace the ROI.
- Drive success for digital marketing efforts through SEO, SEM, web analytics, social media monitoring, and demand generation programs
- Develop project plans, including goals, messaging, call to action, and distribution channels for lead generation
- Interact efficiently with other departments (community managers, sales, designers, product marketing team, field marketers...)
- Manage project budgets, forecast, track, measure and report campaign effectiveness metrics and overall ROI of all digital marketing campaigns to internal stakeholders
- 分析品牌和競爭對手的數據/ 客戶關係活動，向團體提出建議
• Opportunity for work trips
• Salary bonus based on job and company performance
• Training and opportunities for promotion
We seek candidates who share our values and have outstanding qualities, such as leadership, resilience, integrity, a digital mindset, strong communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Experience in the digital marketing field or social media, content creation relationships. - Demonstrated success in scalable online programs and campaigns, from planning to executive and reporting - Ability to work independently and autonomously. - Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study. - Passion for Marketing Technology & Data/Analytics - Must be fluent in Written & Spoken Chinese. Fair command of English is acceptable. - 網路行銷、社群維護、內容撰寫等相關經驗 - 具有行銷活動規劃、執行、結案經驗 - 能夠獨立、自主地工作 - 商業、市場營銷，技術或相關領域的學士學位優先考慮 - 對市場營銷技術和數據/分析的熱情 - 必須精通中文書面和口語、基本的英語能力