1. Designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and deploying software in the Flutter framework and Dart language.
2. Developing user interface components and implementing them by following well-known Flutter / Dart workflows and practices.
3. Communicating with product and engineering leads to implement business and project objectives.
4. Code review of team members' commits as part of CI/CD cycle.
5. Participate in testing, quality assurance and bug fixes as part of the CI/CD cycle.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2 to 5 years of experience developing mobile apps natively in iOS and/or Android.
- 2 years of commercial experience developing and delivering Flutter based apps.
- Good understanding of state management, Flutter flavors and app architecture.
- Strong communications and consultative skills. Self-initiated and proactive.
- Experience with building apps and software for consumer goods is a bonus.
【 面試流程共三個階段 】