- Advise and assist students in choosing the right overseas universities.
- Provide assistance and advice on information in all aspects both educational and non-educational, including the institutions, the course/program, the destination, study and social life, visa, transportation, accommodation, etc. Involved in promotional activities such as company exhibitions or school expos.
- Achieve student recruitment targets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A good command in English is a must
- Good attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working with technology
- Communicative, hardworking, attractive, and outgoing personality
- Willing to relocate to Bandung
Central International Education (CIE) is the official information and registration center for overseas study. CIE was established in 2007 and currently has partnerships with universities in 21 countries, including the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Dublin, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and Indonesia.
The CIE education consultant team will always provide the best service to all students in Indonesia who wish to continue their studies abroad. We listen and provide the best solution according to your needs.
As of today, CIE is present in several big cities in Indonesia, such as Palembang, Bandung, Jakarta, Medan, Batam, Pekanbaru, Jambi, Pangkalpinang, Lampung, Solo, Yogyakarta, and Pontianak, to help more Indonesian students realize their dreams.