The Product Manager at Circles.Life operates at the exciting intersection of Technology, Design, Strategy and Marketing. You will be responsible for product strategy, competitive intelligence, and contribute to design/pricing in line with our differentiated positioning.
Your mission is to continuously understand the digital customer needs and come up with products that fit their needs and align with company plans and resources. You are as much at ease in an industry littered with jargon as you are with exploiting the power of analysis to communicate your views.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities include:
• Develop strategy and roadmap for future products to fulfill user requirements
• Deliver high quality products that exceed customer expectations and take end to end ownership of planning, design, delivery, quality assurance and performance
• Prepare and deliver product presentations, product vision, and strategy
• Provide timely and accurate information and status updates to key stakeholders
• Design and run frequent experiments to promote continuous product iterations
• Partner with marketing, data science and partnerships to craft growth strategy
• Measure and report on growth initiatives to the leadership team
Must Have • A degree in Business, Marketing or Technology • Passionate about products, technology and disruptive models • Staunch believer in continuous self-improvement • Project management skills • Analytical skills and problem solving • Exceptional oral and written communication skills Nice to Have • Experience in working in a growth function • Experience in pricing and segmentation • Research and analysis skills • Experience working in a fast paced multicultural environment, especially startups
50K ~ 70K TWD/month
Receive 10K TWD signing bonus when you're officially hired.