Circles.Life is looking for a Training & Quality Lead who is meticulous, energetic and have a passion for customer service improvement and satisfaction. He/she will be based in our Taipei office.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities include but not limited to:
● Identify, plan and implement key projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity and improve cycle time by reducing wasted time, scrap, rework, etc. resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction.
● Responsible for targeting completion of process improvement projects within a specified time frame while achieving a cost reduction goal.
● Develop and coordinate the performance excellence / performance improvement vision and deployment planning as defined by the Management Team.
● Achieve buy-in from all decision makers for the successful application of performance excellence / performance improvement. Create team processes for optimizing results.
● Actively lead projects and provide individual contributions after key projects have been identified.
● Liaison with partner vendors and other members of the organization in assessing, tracking and reporting the financial benefit of a Performance Excellence project.
● Provide management with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on key responsibilities and objectives.
● Coordinate communication activities and market the process and results by publicizing goals, plans, progress and results.
● Perform ad-hoc tasks as needed