CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
1. Develops new business & increase sales revenue to meet or exceed business plan.
2. Develops overall strategies for the territory by market, product and target accounts.
3. Generates sales plan with each Regional Sales Manager and rep firms in global to grow direct and distribution business.
4. Conducts periodic business reviews and ensure the correct actions are taken to achieve plan.
5. Works closely with sales teams in the US and Europe to win new business going to global.
6. Participates in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner.
7. Interfaces with Engineering Dept. in support of non-standard client needs.
8. Approves standard price lists, pricing on custom products, and major bids for global.
9. Provides business case for new product development.
10. Monitors, analyzes, & communicates sales data to contribute to product planning.
11. Works closely with marketing on evaluating new markets and products for future growth.
12. Produces monthly reports & supporting information required for monthly operations reviews, and participates in monthly global sales meetings.
1. Engineering/Manufacturing background preferred.
2. Bachelor degree or above in Marketing, Business, Electronics, or Mechanical engineering.
3. 10 years of progressively responsible field sales/sales management experience.
4. Excellent coaching and mentoring skills, as well as sales skills.
5. Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
6. Ability to penetrate large multinational customers and work with cross-functional departments.
7. Significant experience selling in global, as well as the rest of Asia.
8. Experience working with customers in defining product needs and developing new products.
9. Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills including formal presentation skills before both small and large groups both in English and Chinese.
10. Strong follow up and multi-tasking skills, and ability to work in demanding and fast-paced environment.
11. Strong project and time management skills.
12. Work Location in Kaohsiung, Taiwan, or remote. Travel is less than 50% of time.
13. TOEIC 750 score.