CuboAi is a FamTech company known for its award-winning AI baby monitor. We broke the crowdfunding record on the day of its release in 2019 and went on to rank as one of the Top Best Sellers on Amazon the following year. Originally founded in Taiwan, we've now expanded our market presence to North America, Europe, Australia, and other Asian countries.
We pride ourselves as a user-centric company, putting our customers first and creating products that not only meet but also exceed parents' needs. We also value being open-minded, empathetic, and agile. If you hold the same values as we do, come join us on our journey to bringing health & happiness to families all over the world!
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse iOS devices including iPhone and iPad. Your primary focus will be the development of CuboAi iOS applications and their integration with back-end services and device firmware. You will be working with other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
【What you will do】
• Work with Product Manager and Designer to translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs in software QA flows
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Maintenance of ERD (engineering requirement document) and related knowledge base document
• Strong knowledge of iOS development environment, different versions of iOS, and how to deal with different devices with various screen sizes
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services and device firmware
• Familiarity with MVVM architecture
• Strong knowledge of SwiftUI design guidelines, principles, patterns, and best practices
• Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Bluetooth, and Core ML
• Experience with offline storage, local database, threading, and performance tuning
• Proficient in code versioning and collaboration tools such as Git and GitHub/GitLab
• Knowledge of push notification, notification cloud APIs, and cloud messaging
• Experience of making unit test, and CI/CD
• Participate in a Scrum team to work in agile development flow
• Knowledge of combined and observable design
『好可愛！感覺好溫馨，有了它的陪伴，爸爸媽媽寶寶都可以睡得很安穩』常是第一眼看 CuboAi 寶寶攝影機的印象，也是開發 CuboAi 的初心。
雲云科技是一群平均年齡不到 30 歲的年輕團隊，產品開發理念是讓爸媽可以更自在親密地享受育兒生活，特別重視運用科技解決育兒時的困擾，從痛點觀察、使用者訪談、硬體規劃、軟體 AI 開發與 Home Test 等流程來確保產品品質與實用性。
我們重視的核心價值『Empathy 同理』、『Open Mind 擁抱新思維』、『Agility 敏捷』讓這個來自四面八方的國際團隊更能感同身受爸媽的煩惱進而緊密地機動變換隊形，快速處理世界各地爸媽們的疑慮。我們正全力規劃新的產品與服務，持續往世界級母嬰產品開發的目標努力。
在 CuboAi 最不缺的就是笑聲，寬廣的辦公室裡時不時就響起同仁們開朗的笑聲，CEO 也會不定期爆爆米花巡迴發放，伴著 101 白天傍晚的景色讓人忘記忙碌。
想了解如何透過 User Centric 開發出消費者超高黏著度的產品嗎？加入 CuboAi，讓你的想法與聲音可以發揮與實踐，來認識我們吧。New Journey on!