1. Identifying, networking, and building relationships with new prospects
2. Regular face-to-face meetings, presentations and communications with new prospects.
3. Designing and executing development strategies in the vertical markets
4. Identifying and developing global key accounts for increased business and project opportunities.
5. Conducting regular market research to ensure our strategies are in line with the current market situation and future trend.
6. Meeting or exceeding sales target
7. Performing other duties as required
1. At least 3-5 years’ experience in business development (must be familiar with Southeast Asia’s market) 2. Experience in system integration is a plus. 3. Strong lead generation and effective lead filtering skills. 4. Proven spoken and written skills in English required, other Southeast Asian languages an advantage. 5. Experience in handling conflicts, cold calling, and objections 6. Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment and independently. Results-focused, team-oriented and a strong work ethic. 7. Extensive travel is a requirement of this position