CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
1. Program management for task organization, stakeholder coordination, resource schedules and budgets.
2. Able to tracking relevant metrics and drive product delivery in decision-action process for entire project development phase.
3. Product planning on market research, technology articulation, demand analysis, and take strategy into NPI for CA (conceptual proposal to budgeting approval), assure execution through NPDP (new product development process) or PLC (product life cycle).
4. Ethernet/WiFi/Cellular/gateway network technical related experience in industry/commercial field is highly preferred.
5. Strong business integrity, organization ethic is mandatory requirement to conduct international business.
6. Clear stakeholder management for task force supervision, or teamwork, management is part of the qualification.
7. Self-discipline management to work independently with minimum supervision is preferred.
8. Effective communication in verbal report-out, presentation and require to generate high quality proposal and reports for customer-interfacing or marketing publication
1. 5+ years proven record of Ethernet switch, or fieldbus gateway server, or wireless gateway AP, or L2/L3 network solution architecture for product development, technical support, or product planning.
2. University graduated with EE or other CE/CS engineering degrees.
3. Familiar with industrial or commercial networking application and solution. Familiarity of NPDP (New Product Development Procedure) is a plus.
4. Quick learning skills in new technologies and market trends.
5. Strong project driven and team work.
6. Fluent in English.