A leading technology applied organization in Vietnam, providing service for millions of users.
The primary responsibility of the job incumbent is to direct, construct, and implement the strategy for advancing information technology application solutions with a focus on management functions in accordance with the business and development strategy of the organization.
· Formulate and guide the direction of application development. Administer, allocate, and assess tasks to ensure the effective execution of application operations, achieving the established objectives in the IT application solutions development strategy that supports the Organization’s overall operations.
· Direct, dissect, and evaluate emerging technology trends across the entire organization to update the appropriate roadmap and norm.
· Collaborate with functional units to identify requirements and business development strategies that serve as the foundation for the IT application solutions development strategy, supporting the Organization’s overall operations.
· Coordinate with IT departments to establish the development strategy of IT application solutions that caters to the Organization’s overall operations.
· Guide, monitor, and assist in the implementation process of investment projects and technology solutions development for the entire organization.
· Identify and self-assess operational risks within the department, devise plans to mitigate risks, and cooperate with relevant units to establish measurement, assessment, and risk mitigation methodologies.
· Ensure that department activities align with policies, regulations, processes, internal guidelines, and adhere to service quality standards (SLAs).
· Develop a staffing plan, coordinate resources, assign tasks, maintain records, and implement an employee performance evaluation mechanism to ensure sufficient and competent resources.
· Mentor and guide employees in their career development, fostering and cultivating resources for the department.
· Communicate and guide employees in line with a structured development approach and guidelines.
· Set up standards for application solutions to direct and oversee the sustainable, adaptable, and efficient technology solutions.
· Contribute to the development of policies, regulations, processes, and guidelines for application solution development.
· Fulfill any other duties assigned by the Head of Software Engineering and CIO.
· Head subordinates in contributing to the establishment of the Organization’s corporate culture.
Bachelor degree or higher, specializing in information technology / computer science or relevant disciplines
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in ERP Software Engineering (Oracle, SAP...) for financial institutions or large corporations, at least 7 years of management experience
· Proficient in English communication
· Possess a strong understanding of application systems that support the overall operations of a financial institution
Round 1: Head of department
Round 2: Head of division
Round 3: CIO
Please contact Ms. Tu [email protected] for further discussion. Thank you.
We are an international recruitment consultancy dedicated to connecting companies with high-level talent across Asia, the US and Europe. Our approach to business is firmly underpinned by our core values, championing freedom, discipline and fairness in delivering exceptional standards of service to our clients with speed and sincerity.