CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
• Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
• Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
• Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
• Liaise with developers, designers and clients to identify new features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Server performance optimization.
• Work with a strong team and build new features as well as improving speed, performance.
• 3+ years’ experience in backend development and Cloud Computing platforms operation.
• Knowledge and experience of Linux systems and administration.
• Familiar with relational Database and NoSQL Database optimization including MySQL, MongoDB and Firebase
• Familiar with software development tools including git, CI, CD, scrum, mocha, jest
• Familiar with RESTful API & GraphQL API
• Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Fluency in 2nd language a major plus.
We at Noodoe (sounds like noodle!) are on a mission to make the world greener by accelerating the global shift to electric transportation. How? With well-designed EV charging infrastructure solutions so that organizations can be part of the revolution today, not tomorrow.
We make sure innovation is at the heart of everything we do. To do that, we break with the status quo, redefining what is possible. Noodoe empowers businesses to turn parking lots into profitable EV charging networks. We work with all kinds of businesses, including EV charging network operators, construction and facility management companies, auto dealerships, and fleet management companies. Our goal is to help them transform their organizations for a new era of zero-emission transportation.
Beyond automobiles, Noodoe’s endeavors extend to motorcycles. We understand that transportation differs from place to place, and we want to be part of spreading the green revolution everywhere. Through innovation, Noodoe partners with global brands to bring the electric riding experience to consumers worldwide. Awarded Cool Vendor of the Year by Gartner, Noodoe provides products and services that are used in 110 nations across the globe.
Powering all these innovations is Noodoe Core, our technological core. It incorporates cloud, software, hardware, firmware, and wireless technologies. Noodoe’s experienced professionals have a track record of over 20 years innovating in telecommunication and technology.