Business Development Manager
1. Building up and establishing sales and service structure. Hereby, the appointment of new dealers, partners of distributors requires pre-approval by the management
2. Manage key business partners in Taiwan
3. Monitoring and controlling the commercial targets based on the company's sales budget
4. Ensure proper sales management of dealers & distributors with focus on retail business and projects
5. Identifying top strategic customers and successfully build long-term relationships, control and manage new and existing customers in Taiwan.
6. Make direct contacts with main project decision-makers (such as architects, developers, general contractors) to get new business in collaboration with our distributors
7. Work closely with distributors/dealers and meet potential/existing customers to ensure that set sales target is met.
8. Prepare annual sales budget or business plan in consultation with Management
Please send your CV to [email protected] for further discussion.
The shape of requested skills:
1. Bachelor Degree
2. 8 to 10 years sales experience
3. Good contact with architect and developers
4. Prefer to have a Diploma in GAI
5. Good command of English and mandarin.
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing, Able to work under minimum supervision.
1. Harmony & Humanity
2. Strive for Improvement
5. Adjustment and Assimilation
To help people find good jobs and our clients succeed in business.