● Responsible for designing, implementing, integrating and verifying embedded software for new products.
● Take ownership of the quality of embedded code of the next wave of productivity, gaming, bmobility products and related platforms.
● Review software architectural, design and functional specifications
● Adapt and develop the test strategy; define test exit criteria accordingly
● Identify risks items and dependencies; design and write test plans and test case specifications
● Work closely with System Testers to avoid coverage gap and overlap
● Design and implement the test environment
● Develop, run and maintain automated scripts to prove product conformity regarding component specification
● Collaborate with firmware developers to tailor test scripts / identify risk areas
● Communicate early and often about any significant events or issues affecting the team or delivery schedule and quality
● Improve processes or propose improvement where’s applicable
● 5+ years’ experience in Embedded Software integration role
● Excellent knowledge in test methods and tools for automated functional and non-functional testing
● Strong experience in real-time embedded systems, particularly in C language and RTOS platform
● Experience in full lifecycle software development of real-time embedded system, including system design and analysis, requirement capture and development,
● Software implementation and verification, system integration, qualification and releasing
● Service oriented attitude, with strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
● Ability to communicate highly technical concepts to non-technical individuals
● BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
● ISTQB certification
1. Harmony & Humanity
2. Strive for Improvement
5. Adjustment and Assimilation
To help people find good jobs and our clients succeed in business.