● Develop Firmware for keyboards, mice & gaming devices
● Partner with a cross functional team of experts in Electrical Engineering, Tracking Technologies, Optical, etc.
● Integrate 3rd party components into our design
● Partner with SW experts for interface design, implementation and integration
● Propose design, architecture evolutions, make things better/smarter/faster
● Validate your work, write production code, and automated tests
● Work with Business Groups to gather requirements
● Participate to innovation programs, coach colleagues
● Prototype and show your ideas
● Engage with colleagues in a multi-site & multicultural environment (US, Switzerland, Taiwan)
● 5+ years in an firmware engineering role within product development.
● Fluent in embedded firmware in C/C++ including test and de-bug.
● Experiences in 8051 and ARM Cortex-M series MCU firmware development.
● Practically minded with strong problem solving skills.
● Self-driven and autonomous
● Fluent spoken & written English and Chinese
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
● Version control tools: git...
● Agile development, unit testing, scripting
● Experiences in Bluetooth and bidirectional RF Human Interface Device (HID) firmware development
● Signal processing experience
• Bachelor Eng(Hons)/Master Eng in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer
Engineering with strong firmware engineering experience.
1. Harmony & Humanity
2. Strive for Improvement
5. Adjustment and Assimilation
To help people find good jobs and our clients succeed in business.