Direct Reports to: Report to Director in USA Headquarter daily basis.
Primary Function of Position:
This role will be responsible for managing all administrative and operative activities regarding to office and employees management and the communicating between HQ and Taipei office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide fundamental administrative support tasks including General Affaires, Daily Operations, and Office Management.
• Manage all office related services and operations:
o Primary point of contact for all office and operation related inquiries
o Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, space utilization, equipment, daily operations, etc.
o Ensure adequate office supplies
• Asset Management and Audit
• Perform other administrative duties as necessary
Skills / Job Requirements:
• College or equivalent education
• Minimum of 8-10 years’ experiences in administrative support
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experiences in supervising department / employees
• Have working experiences in multinational companies is a plus
• Good written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin Chinese and English language
• Good interpersonal and relationship building skills in building internal Support to meet business goals
• Willingness and ability to take initiative
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge of MS Office product suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Team player attitude
1. Harmony & Humanity
2. Strive for Improvement
5. Adjustment and Assimilation
To help people find good jobs and our clients succeed in business.