Electro Mechanical Assembler (台南)
• Quality: produce products in accordance with established specifications. Observe and report about regular and/or on-going problems that occur in the construction of products or their operation. Give support to the solution of these problems. Contribute to the improvement of products and processes. Work in accordance with Technical Product Documentation (TPD) and ensure the TPD is complete. Discuss any changes with the Production Technician, Production Engineer.
• Production: manufacture and deliver high level, complex systems according to the established procedures. Solve less complex technical problems that may occur.
• New products: actively contribute to the pilot production process and the transition to volume production. Work with PE on the development and improvement of TPD, processes and records and other relevant topics. Observe and report about anticipated problems that may affect production and qualification capabilities.
• Know how: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems. Use this knowledge to aid effective and efficient production and provide sufficient diagnostic knowledge to solve problems as they occur and achieve the correct results. Follow colleague’s the training processes.
• Self-Motivated: Plans, Prioritizes and Takes Initiative to execute activities as assigned by area supervisor and monitor the practical situation to provide timely feedback.
• Teamwork: support good teamwork by the search for solutions and ideas arising from input and the implementation of departmental tasks.
• Versatility: Cross train and support cross functional groups.
• High School + 2 year technical degree or trade school or equivalent experience.
• Technical degree a plus.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a technical assembly environment.
• Lean Manufacturing Training (Intro to Lean, 5S, Kaizen, VSM, etc.).
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Processes.
• Strong Computer Skills – SAP, Office and SPC Programs a plus.
• Bonding experience in bonding critical parts / precision glass is a plus.
• Good Mechanical Skills.
• Electro-Mechanical Experience.
1. Harmony & Humanity
2. Strive for Improvement
5. Adjustment and Assimilation
To help people find good jobs and our clients succeed in business.