We’re looking for a strong writer who can utilize SHOPLINE’s content style guide to draft merchant friendly instruction manuals, education handbook and FAQ materials of SHOPLINE products & features so our merchants can get the essential guidance in the most easy-to-understand and easy-to-follow manner.
What you’ll be doing:
1. Able to draft proper documents and guidance in response to a wide variety of issues and questions from our merchants
2. Delivering and transforming complex technical messaging into a merchant friendly resolution and action plan
3. Working with multiple teams including: engineering, product management, legal, customer support and, of course, our merchants to ensure the best practice and guidance can be initiated for reference.
4. Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders of different region to develop instruction manuals and guidance for our merchants with well-written FAQ documents tailored for each region’s specific scenarios and needs
6.具備 B2B/B2B2C 或者 Saas產品經驗尤佳What we are looking for:
What we are looking for:
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications
2. 2+ years of professional copywriting and editing experience
3. Strong working knowledge of online content strategy and creation
4. Exceptional writing, proofreading, and editing skills
5. Exceptional skill with the nuances of technical writing
6. Previous experience in Product Marketing will be a plus
7. Solid understanding of B2B and B2B2C SaaS products concepts strongly preferred