Soda Labs is a venture studio founded by Y Combinator alum Andrew Jiang, Kevin Marlow, and Jesse Sum in 2018. We're supported by the Foxconn, the largest electronics manufacturer in the world, as well as leading venture capital funds Social Capital and 500 Startups.
We are a company builder with a unique view that the most underinvested opportunity for technology is in hardware-as-a-service. We create companies from scratch that combine connected hardware and SAAS revenue models. With our global team, OEM partnerships, and IP, we can find product-market-fit quickly and cheaply, lowering the barrier of launching a hardware startup.
Our vision is to be AWS for Hardware Startups, unlocking hundreds of billions in value by reducing the friction to build hardware-as-a-service products. We're seeking entrepreneurs, builders, and dreamers to join us in our journey.
Watch our team video to learn more: https://vimeo.com/368202879?fbclid=IwAR0iCSCiK-Tu60RViSKs3C-IlnhktuLU-ATGSZODhla42XnOGIwKcfsLsCQ
Soda Labs is a hardware-as-a-service venture builder. We build companies from scratch that harness the captive nature of hardware with the revenue profiles of SaaS. We rapidly validate product-market fit, leveraging our OEM partnerships and hardware+software IP.
Our portfolio includes:
- Nimble: Collaboration display platform for meeting rooms, launched in partnership with two of the largest technology companies in the world.
- Sparkpoint: Digital kiosks for interactive ads inside retail stores, launched in partnership with one of the largest beverage distributors in the US.
Together with Foxconn, we're bringing to market a touchless screening solution for businesses. LivMote (www.livmote.com) performs temperature readings, face-covering checks, and basic screening questions all without relying on touch or invading privacy. We're piloting LivMote with some major partners this summer.
Our internal software focuses on core infrastructure that enables efficient company building process. This includes IoT device management, content delivery, data management, modular micro-services, and rapid non-digital hardware prototyping.
Featured in American Chamber of Commerce in Taipei's May issue of Taiwan Business Topics Magazine
- Highly competitive pay (Salary + Bonus)
- Equity ownership in the company
- Learn how to scale a company from experienced Silicon Valley entrepreneurs
- Work with high-caliber team mates and managers
- Flexible work hours and locations
- Perks including meals, events, and services
- Monthly custom perk allowance
- Unlimited vacation policy
We are located at a spacious studio near Ximending.
We are a multi-lingual company and English is our primary language of communication. Please kindly be noted that we primarily accept resume and cover letter written in English.