CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Synology's product developers create cutting-edge products used by millions of users around the world. Our portfolio of data storage, networking, and surveillance products are powered by our own software solutions, giving us a unique edge in today's crowded market. We are looking for engineers that can make an impact, bringing in fresh ideas from different areas to help expand our team of high-energy developers.
Over four hundred engineers work together to develop class-leading solutions at Synology. Keeping teams coordinated and working well together as a well-oiled machine requires more than just good management skills. As a Product Developer on the Development Infrastructure Team, you'll be tasked with designing in-house software development workflows and related solutions. Keeping things moving efficiently, from start to shipping out the final product, requires adapting to each development stage, such as source code analysis, automated compatibility checks, and release management.
- Improve the workflow for other developers
- Create a dependable infrastructure that others will leverage to increase overall work efficiency
- Ensure the stability, reproducibility, and efficiency of builds leveraging your work
- Perform other post-development analysis, audits, and improvements
- Automate existing tasks
You are expected to be:
- Proficient in one of the following languages: C/C++/Python/Shell programming
- Familiar with Unix/Linux environments
- Familiar with container-based deployment/orchestration
We're targeting candidates with:
- Experience in continuous integration or continuous deployment
- Experience in application or kernel performance analysis
- Experience in IaC solutions (Ansible/Chef/SaltStack)
- Experience in site reliability engineering or DevOps
- Experience in cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure…)
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position:http://sy.to/gcv8l