Synology's product developers create cutting edge products used by millions of users around the world. Our portfolio of data storage, networking, and surveillance products are powered by our own software solutions, giving us a unique edge in today's crowded market. We are looking for engineers who can make an impact, bringing in fresh ideas from different areas to expand our team of high-energy developers.
We design cloud-based solutions that connect with millions of devices. Being scalable, reliable, and efficient is a must-have. As a back-end developer in Synology's Cloud Division, you'll be pioneering our next generation of highly available, scalable, and easy-to-maintain products and services.
- Design and develop service infrastructure on cloud environments
- Design and develop APIs to other applications
- Participate in each stage of system development - analyze, design, build, test, implement, and support
- Continuously optimize service performance
- Never settle for something that "just works"
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as PMs, designers, and QC to deliver a high-quality product
You are expected to have:
- Familiarity with concurrent programming and debugging in C/C++ or Golang
- Familiarity with system programming in Linux environments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Genuine passion for learning new techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We're targeting candidates with:
- Experience in virtualization or container-based solutions, such as Kubernetes or Docker
- Experience in full life cycle of system implementation (analyze, design, build, test,implement, and support)
- Experience with cloud computing or hybrid cloud software
- Experience in integrating GitLab CI/CD
- Experience with profiling tools
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: http://sy.to/wohe6