Synology's product developers create cutting edge products used by millions of users around the world. Our portfolio of data storage, networking, and surveillance products are powered by our own software solutions, giving us a unique edge in today's crowded market. We are looking for engineers that can make an impact, bringing in fresh ideas from different areas to help expand our team of high-energy developers.
The past years have seen a dramatic shift in the primary medium used for information consumption. The ubiquitous smartphone is becoming the dominant form factor for many consumers, replacing desktops and laptops for multimedia streaming, news consumption, social interaction, and even banking. You'll be working with our developers and UI/UX designers to deliver mobile applications that complement our storage solutions and offer viable alternatives for mobile-only users.
You'll fit right in if these describe you:
- You like solving difficult problems
You are always looking for ways to make something better in unique and innovative ways. You are not content to leave matters as they are. Life to you is a never-ending optimization and refactoring process.
- You work well collaboratively and on your own.
Sometimes you'll be the superhero, sprinting through bugs and feature requests like an Olympic runner. Sometimes you understand that everyone needs to communicate and make compromises where necessary.
- You put yourself in the shoes of your users.
Understanding how people use our products drives you to create better user experiences and improving the product makes you happy. You are probably an avid smartphone user.
You are expected to have:
- A passion to write clean, well thought-out code
- Proficiency the Swift programming language
- At least 3 years of iOS native app development or related experience
- Thorough knowledge of iOS system architecture
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field, or equivalent documented practical experience
We're targeting candidates with:
- Familiarity with UI testing and unit testing
- Experience helping a team implement automated testing from scratch
- A grasp of technologies introduced at the latest Apple WWDC
- Familiarity with profiling tools
- Experience in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Fastlane
- Experience building Android applications
- A passion for technology
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: http://sy.to/ofrck
群暉科技 (Synology Inc.) 創立於西元 2000年，是一家年輕且充滿活力的公司。Synology 以台灣自有品牌行銷全球一百多個國家，目前已累積超過千萬名使用者，佈建遍及全球各種產業，其中更不乏數千名使用者同時在線的關鍵服務，維繫著許多企業的營運命脈。我們謹慎看待自己對客戶的使命，嚴格要求產品在不同應用環境下皆能穩定且高效地運行，為客戶妥善管理、保護每一份資料。