台灣營養是全台灣最大的運動健身與健康專賣店。擁有超過400個商品庫存，每月數百筆訂單，我們追求一個目標：在消費者健身與健康的生活道路上給予幫助。 台灣營養提供廣泛的商品類別，包含運動補給品、素食與純素補給品、健身配備及健康點心。商品類別正在快速擴充，每個月都會有新的商品新增到商品目錄上。 我們的團隊成員來自不同的背景與國家，讓台灣營養成為名副其實的國際化家庭。我們擁抱文化差異、多樣性及獨立思考。 今天就加入我們吧！ --- Taiwan Nutrition is the... Read more
We are looking for a fresh addition to our project management team and boost our capacity. The vision is for you to grow with the company, and to assume more responsibility as the team grows.
We are hiring an E-Commerce Project Manager Assistant for:❖ Plan Marketing Strategies
❖ Managing our website and other online retail channels.
❖ Managing and launching products on our website and other retail channels.
❖ Manage our Social Media
❖ Bring your ideas to life faster, start-up style
❖ Grow within our organization for bigger opportunities in leadership roles
What kind of tasks will you be dealing with?
1. Marketing Strategy PlanificationYou will be responsible to propose marketing strategies and projects. You will keep track of your results and present them.
2. Hire FreelancersSome parts of your work will be done by freelancers. You will be in charge of hiring and managing them. Communication is key for working with freelancers and most of them will speak in English.
3. DesignGeneral designs for printing and web. A basic knowledge in Photoshop will be more than enough for achieving image editing.
4. Blog ManagementCreate content strategy for our blog. A plan that lay out which topics we are going to discuss throughout a period of time. Track the results and support your work.
5. Social Media ManagementCreate and manage content for our social media platforms. Create a plan that lay out the strategies that we are going to be using for each platform.
❖ 熟習&操作各項分析工作，如Google Analytics 等工具
❖ 能夠進行獨立作業和有效率的執行， 確保自己產出的品質和產能
【Who we are looking for】
Mandarin Native Speaker and Basic English Conversation SkillsIn the office, we mostly speak Chinese and 95% of our customers are Taiwanese. However, we do have 5% of English speaker customers and we also prefer to have meetings in English.
You pay attention to detailsYou can organize your ideas before executing and create a to-do list for your daily activities.
You naturally find ways to improve your workflowYou are curious about new technology to be more productive at work.
You like to be organizedOrganization is a big part of project management, so this should come naturally to you.
You are a problem solver and HonestYou don't stop when you find a problem, instead you focus on how to solve it and move on to your next task.
You are proactive and want to take responsibilityWe want you to grow with us and the company, so we need to bring you 100% into the company.
Time Management OrientedTime is a value asset. You need to be able to do things without wasting time.
You are a learnerLearning is a habit and a skill. You understand the importance of investing your time in learning new skills to improve your overall capacity.
You like to communicate and be part of a teamWe are a team and we support each other. We want you to be part of this team and help us to grow together.
Monthly TWD 30,000 ~ 35,000