CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Tsaitung is a platform for restaurants to purchase vegetable ingredients from producers. With our data algorithm, disruptive business model, and network of producers and restaurants, we are revolutionizing toward a modern agricultural supply chain.
Starting off downtown of Taipei City, Tsaitung builds a transparent platform that many of our restaurant partners rely on every day. On one hand, we ensure our restaurant partners get qualified ingredients with the highest service level and the most competitive costs. On the other hand, we help our producer partners connect to the marketplace more effectively with greater demand visibility. Tsaitung loves foods – and we are striving to shape better agriculture in Taiwan.
User Experience Designer will create extraordinary experiences through deeply understanding Company's operations, business, and different user groups. The scope of work includes assessments for user needs, converting complex requirements into clean concepts and succinct designs, and improving user experiences from time to time.
What you will do?
1. Conduct user research, develop user personas, build user experience requirements
2. Create, communicate, and test user journeys, information architecture, wireframes, interaction flows, motion and transitions, and visual design.
3. Own the UX from beginning to end, including working hand-in-hand with instructional designers, developers, and engineers until the product/feature is built to spec, polished, and achieving program goals.
4. Work inventively around constraints and navigate ambiguous situations.
5. Create style guides, design systems, and libraries to be applied across all learning experiences.
6. Own documentation and final production of all designs and assets.
7. Drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements with limited oversight.
8. Contribute to the brand experience and visual communication.
9. Build relationships and communicate effectively with local and remote cross-functional teams.
Job Specific Qualifications
- Analytical thinker, able to solve complex problems by observing real data
- Great data gathering and analysis skills
- You communicate clearly and effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- You know how to turn data into information and information into insights
- Lead user-centered design with hands on experience throughout the process, from user research to developing prototypes and collaborating on implementation.
- Deliver wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications, final assets as well as personas and use case development.
- Understand distinct user groups quickly and iterate solutions to their needs.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, users, product owners, business analysts and development teams to create values for stakeholders.
- Promote and manage appropriate usability testing and user research endeavors.
- Is familiar with Design and Prototyping software such as: Sketch, Adobe XD, Omnigraffle or equivalent
- You love Taiwan’s agriculture and want to contribute to it.
- Passionate with a great work ethic
- High Energy; self-starter
- Ability to thrive in unstructured and unregulated environment
- Get stuff done mentality
- Ability and eagerness to learn new things
- You have a good sense of humor and like to have fun
Desired, not required
- Front-end experience
Join our Tsaitung family. We will be transforming the definition of Taiwan’s agriculture.
我們的創辦團隊背景組成多元，成員具備跨國頂尖企業多元之經驗，包括美商寶僑(Procter & Gamble)、英商聯合利華(Unilever)、丹麥商快桅(Maersk Line)、中國商阿里巴巴集團生鮮食品子公司盒馬鮮生、台灣最大餐飲集團王品集團、台灣最大蔬食集團Mia Cucina、中國商美團等業界一流公司之經驗，同時具備美國密西根大學(University of Michigan, Ann Arbor)經濟、環境、麻省理工學院（Massachusetts Institute of Technology)計算科學、西儲大學(Case Western Reserve University)工業工程、台、清、交資訊工程等堅實的學術背景，能快速的將跨界創新帶入傳統的農產運銷領域中，建立基於數據、流程、以及網路技術所推動的產業進步。
自2017年九月開始營運以來，我們的團隊從一人成長至現在(2020年6月)的超過六十人，每天供應超過三公噸的蔬果，並於過去一年實現了多倍數的成長，更獲得了PChome與中華電信共同成立的基石創投(https://cornerstonevc.tw/investments/) 以及 行政院國發基金的支持。 然而，這僅是我們的開始而已。 在這個每年總值超過新台幣300億、每年穩定成長4%以上的市場，我們期待能扮演更重要的角色。