Illustrator Photoshop Lightroom Premiere After Effects
Final Cut Pro macOS Motion DaVinci Resolve
Slack Trello Basecamp
留學計畫 WillStudy • June 2019 - Present
“WillStudy is an information sharing platform that aims at removing the obstacles encountered by Taiwanese students who plan to study or work abroad.”
- Founded WillStudy Co. through“ U-Start Entrepreneurship Program” in September 2019
- Won "U-Start Plan 2019 for innovation and entrepreneurship" and won the prize of $NTD 500,000 & $NTD 650,000.
- Got Taipei City Start-Up Subsidies of $NTD 1,000,000
- Attended ZA Share 2020：the biggest social enterprise in Taiwan, as a company of Education Industry recommended by Amazon Web Service
- Attended Meet Taipei Startup Festival 2020：the biggest Start-Up Festival in Asia
- Have more than 150 consultants in our talent pool
Zürich Film Festival • Sep. 2020 - Oct. 2020
"Zurich Film Festival (ZFF) is an annual and the biggest film festival in Switzerland since 2005.”
- Produced the film tip for "The Assistant" by Kitty Green.
- Interviewed and Produced the Introduction Video: "My Prince Edward" by Norris Wong, "Maddy the Model" by Jane Magnusson, and "Coded Bias" by Shalini Kantayya.
- Made contents for the Instagram account, @zurichfilmfestival
JL DESIGN • June 2020 - Sep. 2020
“JL DESIGN, responsible for the Golden Horse Awards Advertising Films, Posters, Nomination Videos, Bumper Animation, and the Ceremony.”
- Delivered the philosophy from GHA Ex.Co. to our Graphic Designers, and created the mockups of GHA 57th website.
- Cooperated with the Web Design Company: Rytass Corp., and do research on how to make the website more user-friendly.
Crowd-Sourcing Film Program：
- Via the Co-Creation／Crowd sourcing program, our team inviting people around the world to record their daily life of their rapidly-changing 2020.
- Collaborated with the Movie Workers (including Actresses, Director, Animator, Cinematographer, Stylist, etc.) who had won the Golden Horse Awards 56th to producing advertising videos which making use of crowd-sourcing photos／videos.
Rayark Inc. • June 2019 - Sep. 2019
"Rayark is a gaming company accumulating more than 80 million downloads, working hard at developing original IPs for players to enjoy."
- MO:Astray（Steam）：Planning marketing campaign before officially releasing.
- Sdorica（iOS, Android）：Summer Infuse Event advertising.
- Marketing strategy planning includes Gaming Marketing and Internet Advertising.
- Developing videos to convey the philosophy of Rayark to the player of Cytus, DEEMO, Implosion, Sdorica, etc.
N Power Workshop • Sep. 2017 - Apr. 2018
- Trained Student Lecturers mainly in Tainan county, Taiwan.
- Advertised the courses delivered by student lecturers who are trained by our group members.
- Participated in the Startup Expositions like“ ZA SHARE”, the biggest educational startup festival in Taiwan.
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Design in Cast/Audiovisual Media（exchange program） • Sep. 2020 - Jan. 2021
- Project: Video Coverage from the Zurich Film Festival (#ZFFDaily)
- Visual Storytelling and Animated Explanatory Videos with After Effects
- The Documentary Web Video - Camera Work, Editing, Assembly
- Worked as Video Journalist at Zurich Film Festival 16th
- Partnered with Konton Zürich Fachstalle Gleichstellung（Statistic Office of Zürich）to create a series of animated Info graphics
- Joined Student Association of Exchange Students at ZHdK
Bachelor of Social Science, Communication and Marketing, Bio-industry • 2018 - 2021
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Visual Communication
- Research Method for Social Science
- Commercial Photography
- Web Design for Storytelling（Journalism Visualization）
- "U-Start" Entrepreneurship Program, Ministry of Education, Taiwan
- The Basketball Team of BICD, NTU
Japanese Language • Mar. 2017 - Aug. 2017
“Pass JLPT N4 exam after a 4-month-study in KAI”
Bachelor of Science（Transferred）, Electrical Engineering • 2016 - 2018
- Design Thinking and Entrepreneurship（Innovation, Creativity）
- Communication and Public Issues
- Electronics、Electronic Circuits、Calculus、Physics
- NCKU CIE（Creativity, Innovation, Entrepreneurship）Center
- Beverage-Art Research Club, NCKU
- Alumni Association of HSNU and CSGHS at NCKU