• 6+ years of working experience in B2B/B2C tech industries, including Marketing, PM, and Sales. The main products are the router, TV, and smart home appliances.
• Good at brand marketing strategy planning and project management.
• Excellent computer skills and language abilities (English, Japanese)
• Proactive, results-driven, good at cross-functional coordination, and global teamwork.
Taipei City, Taiwan 0987671588 [email protected]
TUV Rheinland • Jun. 2019 - Mar. 2021
• Plan and promote the content marketing material, including SEO, brochures, article, eDM, and video shooting for GC (China and Taiwan).
• Manage and optimize social and digital marketing tools (e.g. WeChat, Blog, LinkedIn, Salesforce, Eloqua), enhance 20% lead conversion rate than before.
• Implement the branding innovation campaign, brand co-branding, and case study (e.g. Huawei, OPPO, Nokia).
• Manage vendors and agency partners.
Foxconn Technology Group • Jul. 2017 - Nov. 2018
• Plan marketing strategies and solutions to promote SHARP and InFocus products in China.
• Define the clear product communication strategy and key messages, including brand positioning, consumer value proposition, and key selling point.
• Manage and execute the O2O marketing activities and materials of the new products from the beginning to mass production. (e.g. TVC, Event: CES, AWE)
• Do the market research, collect competitor marketing information, and adjust marketing strategy.
Foxconn Technology Group • Jul. 2014 - Jun. 2017
• Assign NPI PM/ PMC on Cisco OEM router products, handling 10 SKUs at once.
• Implement new products and provide customer solutions based on production capabilities with the US/India team.
• Multi-tasking and cross-functional communication, mainly focus on the cost model, budget control, manufacturing process/ build plan (PCBA, ASSY), DFM discussion, ramp-up planning...etc.
Write TIC industry professional article on blogs, LinkedIn, and eDM. Click it
Plan and shoot the video for CSR travel project. Click it
Plan and execute the new product concept TVC for exhibition and shops. Click it
Japanese Class • 2012 - 2014
Public administration and Policy • 2007 - 2012