Worked as Quality Consultant.
• Develop new procedures to evaluate intricate processes from beginning to end analyzing
operation flow and equipment potential.
• Evaluate the calls and check all the quality measures.
• Search for product attributes, values, proper categorization, cataloging, and image
validations and cross-check the information in the database to facilitate the customer in
getting valid information in one place.
• Develop sustainable processes and implement process improvement procedures
for technical product and process analysis.
• Evaluate more than 30 calls in a Day and maintain all quality measures.
• Resolving the price escalations and maintaining records of day-to-day work by
updating trackers to reflect work done.
• Performing Quality Analysis and uploading product data on the application with regular
updates and making it live to the user.
• Prepare and present weekly reports on the performance of key products & categories
including analysis and recommendations for improvement where applicable.
• Coordinating with the sales & operations team in order to streamline the work in the
best possible way.
• Involved in training & development of new and existing employees.
• Work with marketing, design, and editing teams to ensure the accuracy of the application.
• Resolving concerns raised by the team members, sales team & the operations team