CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
I work mainly in marketing and customer relationships development. My key strategy in communications of all forms is empathy and high emotional intelligence. I’m currently a small business owner and co-founder of Ele., a Taiwanese CBD brand.
CS / CRM / Marketing / Business Development / Operations / Social & Community / Copywriting
Floor 3, No. 374, Section 2, Neihu Road, Neihu District, Taipei City 114, R.O.C.
A Taiwanese brand with the goal of pushing the local CBD (Cannabidiol) industry further, Ele. supercharge essential oils and fragrances with raw CBD ingredient sourced from the U.S. to deliver products that are not only powerful, but also easy to integrate to everyday life.
• Co-Founded startup and grew business from zero to revenue of ~120,000NTD per month with a team of 5
• Built and maintained professional relationships with potential clients and investors, including Pinkoi, 優富生活商城, and Toplink 上聯國際展
• Implemented business plan and strategy based on market research and legal consultation to identify business opportunities and gap in market
• Participated in all aspects of business development from market research, finance, supply chain management, manufacturing process, marketing, and operations
• Oversaw pop up stall preparation at MAJI Square, from concept to construction, and all facets of company B2C and B2B direction
• Performed editorial duties for copies, contents, and public announcements (e.g. https://www.benq.com/en-us/business/covid19-statement.html)
• Managed BenQ social media accounts and its communities in key monitor and projector social network forums, including Reddit
• Launched Reddit Social Listening and Response marketing campaign for BenQ EX2780Q and EW3280U monitors to boost volume of discussions, customer outreach, and sales during COVID-19
• Analyzed customers' email communications with BenQ Customer Care to streamline the process, reduce case handling time, and improve customer satisfaction
• Helped managed the Voice of Customer project, focusing on streamline processes in data management and social response
• Replied all positive and critical review responses on Amazon (UK, FR, ES, IT, DE) for every BenQ's product line and segment
• Drafted response guidelines for BenQ's regional offices and national subsidiaries in handling negative publicity and sentiment online
• Assisted customers from around the globe on product question, recommendation, and troubleshooting on Amazon and social media platforms
• Provided epic customer support and active communication to resolved customers issues in all Blizzard's IP, including accounts, transactions, and technical issues via ticket, live-chat, and phone communication for ANZ/SEA region.
• Averaged an 83% in CSAT and 90% in first contact resolution
• Achieved 40% growth in case resolution rate within 4 months of commencement (~300-400 cases per week, or 40+ per day)
• Resolved Thai cases whenever required
• Led a school delegation and participated in 2017 National MUN conference at the UN
• Won Best Delegate award at a MUN conference in Malaysia and Best Diplomacy award in Taiwan
• 100+ hours of community services with Thai Red Cross Foundation and Habitat for Humanity
• Enrolled in AP Language and Composition in Junior year
Languages: Fluent in Thai (native), English (native, TOEIC 920), and Chinese (Working Proficiency)
Computer: Microsoft Office, Salesforce, JIRA, Wordpress, Mailchimp, Mention, Adobe Premier Pro