• Conscientious go-getter who is highly organized, dedicated, and committed to professionalism.
• Confident, hard-working employee who is committed to achieving excellence.
• Customer Service • Dependable • Patience •Attentiveness • Flexible and Adaptable
• Clear Communication Skills •Computer Proficiency •Able to work as a team • Willing to Learn •Mathematics
• Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
• Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons' choices; identifying patrons' special dietary needs and special requests.
• Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression.
• Responds to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Prepare, assemble, and portion salads, desserts, fruits, juices, breads, etc. as directed.
• Greeting guests answering questions, and up selling.
• Pleasantly dealing with customers to ensure satisfaction.
• Be able to work as part of a team.
• Cashier/Assisting with prep to ensure smooth daily operations.
• Ability to work efficiently on all stations as assigned. Maintaining a clean environment
• Sort mail such as returned letters, and payments.
• Complete incorrect returned mail
• Reviewing detailed tax information and client documentation to offer sound tax advice
• Analyzing client data to resolve issues with names, addresses, and Tax IDs and to determine the appropriate reporting and amounts of tax withholding.
•Responsible for providing instructions to other tax teams on the amount of tax withholding to either be applied or to be refunded.
Continuing education in Medical Office Administration