CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Experienced Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the airlines / aviation industry with logistics and project management environment. Accumulated 10 years of experience, 8 from LSG Group, a market leading airline service group in the world.
With several years of logistics and project management experience gained working for a number of MNC, I have amassed a wealth of wide range experience across warehouse operation, operation performance auditing, inventory network optimizing, project management and business development. My dedication to serve the company has been me win numerous trust from employers and teammates for consistent delivery of exceptional idea and solutions, and I am proven in my ability to maintain high motivation among teammates, efficiency and integrity.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +852 6120 7073
May 2015 - Present
Serving one of the largest airline group in Europe, acting as the first point of contact for all equipment inventory related activities for all Asia‑Pacific stations. Serve as bridge between airline and out‑stations in APAC, maintaining the best level of inventory by establishing efficient communication channel and periodic on‑site operation audit.
- Perform periodic on‑site audit, give recommendation and feedback regarding operational flaw and improvement.
- Generate audit reports for out‑station follow‑up, and airline internal review.
- Support for all station opening and closing within APAC region. Provide on‑site support in terms of setting new communication channel, delivery of SOP, training to new personnel, bridge up 3PL to smooth the opening/closing inventory sending/returning to airline hub.
- Access all stations inventory. Identify any obsolete, slow moving and overstock items, actively arrange network optimization and equipment return to hub stations.
- Achieve around 30% (~EUR270k) of team yearly saving in terms of equipment inventory level optimizing.
- Actively participated in several Custom problem in China's stations (PEK and TAO). Provide recommendation to out‑stations in order to suit the best China Custom regulation, balance airlines and out‑stations operation efficiency.
- Lead station closing in NRT and KUL
Handle any equipment related inquires and provide prompt suggestion.
May 2015 - Present
Act as most senior manager in Asia Pacific region and go-to-person for all activities in the region. As one of the member of the management team. I am responsible for new business development in APAC and manage the whole cycle of project management. Maintain good relationship with potential airline customers, understand their needs by holding workshop together with airline team.
Design solution to suit airline demand, present idea and formulate the whole project timeline. Liaise with wide range of suppliers to support the project. Close the project with approval of airline customer and HQ, act as temporary business manager to manage day to day operation until deliver the business operation to future business manager.
- Manage the whole cycle of projects delivers to airline customers Present, solution design, supplier sourcing, project delivery
- Manage day to day operation of new business
- Set-up communication channel, SOP, KPI for new business
- Recruit new members to serve new business
- Open up new communication channel for new airline customers (Hong Kong Airlines, Starlux Airlines, Air China,
- Win first new business in APAC in 2016 and act as business manager for this project until 2020
- Win business extension in 2018 and serve until 2020
- Build up the first operation team in SkylogistiX Hong Kong
Jan 2014 - Apr 2015
Act as head OF Hong Kong Operation Centre, managing a team of 10 to maintain daily operation of logistics and adhesive film value adding service production. Maintain high performance with limited man power allocation. Support sales team by serving with on-time delivery and best quality assurance.
- Maintain day to day operation of distribution center
- Participate in management meeting with sales, customer service, global logistics and finance department
- Refine communication channel, SOP, KPI for distribution center.
- Recruit new members to serve the business
- Responsible for 3PL management and sourcing, monitor 3PL performance to meet business need.
- Introduced Lean and 5S working environment
- Increased productivity by 10%, over-time man-hours reduced 10% by optimizing 3PL logistics pickup time and frequency
Dec 2010 - Aug 2013
Act as both project and operation base supervisor in Warehouse Department Leading 3 teams in the department, maintain smooth daily operation. Participate in company Lean project team, join more than 10 Lean projects with all kinds of performance optimization and 3 projects leading role for various project.
- Leading goods receiving, general and cold store, and airline equipment distribution team lead and maintain daily operation
- Act as duty manager of Warehouse Department, make final decision during Warehouse Manager absence, participate in various cross department meetings
- Responsible for non-food items and airline frozen food inventory forecasting and planning
- Participate and lead in company lean production system projects
- Lead 3 projects including warehouse space utilization, production waste reduction and airline equipment area reallocation, and bring effort of enhancing efficiency of workflow and achieve savings by lowering waste of production.
- Redesign frozen meal storage allocation to match consumption and meal cycle, improve manpower utilization
- Best Employee Award in August 2011
- Special Merit - Global Initiative - LPS Lean Production System
Aug 2010 - Dec 2010
Serve ticketing department and responsible for daily ticketing and warehousing duties.
- Provide daily ticketing activities to visitors and handle any inquiry from them
- Conduct warehouse stock take and place requisition to procurement department for fulfillment
- Keep good record of stock in/out from warehouse
- Arrange goods distribution to workstations and different department among the company
2007 - 2007