CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Computer Vision expert with 7+ years of professional experience in ADAS system of automotive fields, concentrated on detection and recognition of specific objects using Machine Learning technologies.
- 7+ yrs of C/C++ experience developing Computer Vision and Machine Learning algorithms.
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures, with analytic approaches.
- Quick learner and self motivated problem solver.
- Highly adaptable in any programming languages. (Experienced in Python, Java, HTML, MATLAB, etc.) .
- Experience working with 3rd party in Germany and USA
@ Machine Learning Recognition Group in ADAS & Autonomous Driving Team
< Working Projects >
< Details >
Development of Vision Align module in Film Attach Machine for LG smartphone. : Calculate co-related coordination of two films, which is to be attached together, by recognizing markers on those.
@ Computational Breast Image Group in Radiology Department
C, C++, MFC, MATLAB, Git, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Code Re-factoring, Debugging, CAN
Linux, Python, Qt, Java, HTML, Open Libraries(OpenCV, TynyXml, Graphviz, Tensorflow)
Deep Learning, Robotics, VR, HMI.