Software Engineer in Test with Android Mobile phone. Currently seeking a position as a Junior Software and firmware Engineer.I will learn coding in my free time.
Github link: https://github.com/hauyingli
Lunghwa University of Science and Technology, Bachelor's degree Electrical Electronic and Communications Engineering, 2014 ~ 2018
Wipro Limited, Software Engineer In Test, Apr 2019 ~ Now
- Onsite work at Google, participating in Google Pixel smartphone project.
- Daily Smoke / System Fast tests
- Independently execute testing functions.
- Setup the environment and perform stability / accessibility /functional /usability
- Creating issues and tracking issues in the bug system.
- Python (ui-automation, Mobly)
- Java (JSP, Servlet)
- C (Arduino)
- ADB Tool
- Linux OS
- Visual Studio
- IntelliJ IDEA
I have been doing test mobile phones for the last two years,and I specialize in helping Google track bug and test function and in the last two years alone I have found more than 40 new bugs(can be reproduced) then communication and help with RD to verify.
In the past 3 months,I led new employees to sort out and assign test cases, and was responsible for 3 different device projects (including unlisted mobile phones). I also participated in writing automation projects in my job.
My strength is my ability, I'm a quick learner and work hard ,I'm also self-learning new skills every week like (linux, adb ,java, python,git,ui automation,mobly framework,Git).