CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
5G Elite Trainee in Market Area North East Asia (MNEA) at Ericsson Group, based in Taipei, Taiwan. Former International Scholar at KU Leuven who focused on advanced electronic packaging technology, which is commonly used in IC and ICT industries. Moreover, I have served as an R&D Intern at imec, Belgium, a HW Intern at Qualcomm, and a Graduate Research Assistant at TSMC research center in NCTU, Taiwan.
十一月 2020 - Present
5G Elite Trainee Program in North East Asia
• Under the coaching of the President of Ericsson Taiwan, Chafic Nassif.
• Be rotated into three core departments of Project Management, Product Management, and Sales within two years.
• Support the key account management (KAM) team with product and solution expertise focusing on 5G projects.
一月 2020 - 五月 2020
Wafer Bonding Assembly Team
• Designed and conducted a novel process to fabricate 3D microfluidic devices with dry film resistance (DFR) technology.
• Manipulated laminator, bonder, and SAM to investigate the optimal parameter for the DFR process.
五月 2019 - 十一月 2019
Reliability Engineering Team
• Learn the product level reliability evaluation for leading-edge silicon process technology on mobile products.
• Learn how to use statistical analysis (Weibull, Lognormal), reliability tools or software, HTOL oven, and ESD machine.
九月 2017 - 九月 2019
TSMC Research Center in NCTU (交大－台積電聯合研發中心)
• Under the supervision of Prof. Chenming Hu, former CTO of TSMC, from UC Berkeley.
• Collaborated with TSRI and NCTU-UCB Joint Center for Intelligent Semiconductor Technology to develop a novel process for next-generation Monolithic 3D BEOL FinFET.
五月 2018 - 四月 2019
Electronics and Optoelectronic System Research Laboratories
• Used different materials as passivation layers to investigate low-temperature Cu-to-Cu bonding techniques.
• Utilized ANSYS APDL to analyze transient thermal conduction problems in different models and boundary conditions.
七月 2017 - 八月 2017
Department of Chemistry
• Research topic: Synthesis of Sonogashira Cross-Coupling Reaction.
• Used Pd catalyst to synthesize over 20+ types of compounds to investigate the Sonogashira coupling mechanism.
七月 2016 - 九月 2016
Institute of Chemistry
• Research topic: The Conductivity Shift of PEDOT Derivatives.
• Used four-point probe measurement and Autolab to analyze the conductivity of 10+ kinds of conducting polymer.