New Delhi, Delhi, India
Analytical Robotic Process Automation Developer with around 8 years of experience designing and building Robotic Process Automation projects. An autonomous worker committed to providing high-quality services. Proficient in Blue Prism, Excel VBA, Python 3 Scripting along with VB.Net, C#.Net and ASP.net and in possession of a Bachelor’s in Computer Application from Indira Gandhi National Open University.
February 2020 - Present
1) Working on software using C# to track the amount of time spent by the end-user per application. This will be used to verify the end user's activity reports.
2) Getting trained in Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
3) Working on extracting some data from scanned PDF files using Kofax Total Agility version 7.8
4) Working on the conversion of Excel VBA Macros to Alteryx workflows
October 2018 - February 2020
1) Automated Anti Money Laundering Checks using Excel VBA macros.
2) Automated Daily End of Day Checks which has saved at least 1 hour per day.
3) Helped in the development of 10 projects by automating parts of the projects, resulting in a combined total of 5 FTE savings.
4) Creating an OCR tool using C# and various external libraries that will be used by multiple automation projects. This tool will be able to read bad quality scans and convert them to either text or Excel files depending on what the user wants. It is being designed currently as a command-line tool.
5) Automated the work of downloading reports from a Web-based ERP and sending them to the clients via email using Blue Prism resulting in savings worth 5 FTE's.
December 2016 - October 2018
Worked for Accenture but on the Payroll of JoulesToWatts, which is a third-party manpower provider. Deployed to various clients in Accenture in the Banking and Finance Domain but cannot name the clients. Awarded a Certificate of Excellence by Accenture for my work.
• Implemented End to End Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for 8 processes in the commercial banking sector using Blue Prism and Excel VBA Scripting. The RPA implementation resulted in a total of 10 FTE savings and 50% reduction in AHT.
• Created end to end automation solutions for clients as per requirement which involved Technical Feasibility Study, designing architecture, development, testing and deployment of automation.
• Used the Blue Prism Application Modeler to manage and execute PeopleSoft controls.
• Used the Blue Prism Application Modeler to manage and execute Windows controls as a background process.
• Used Excel VBA to extract information like Outlook Alias via small Macros
• Used Excel VBA to Sort emails stored on a shared drive using dynamic criteria maintained by the end-user.
• Designed, developed and tested Bots for various tasks using Blue Prism, Excel VBA, and Python 3 Scripting.
• Expert knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
• Working on Business process diagrams and process flowcharts with RPA tools.
• Worked on Available Process, Available Resource in Control Room.
• Expertise in developing various applications using Visual Studio.NET technologies like VB.Net, C#.Net, ADO.NET and ASP.Net.
• Proficient in developing customized behaviour using VB.Net, C#.Net, Python 3 in conjunction with Excel VBA Macros.
• Firsthand experience with visualization tools such as MS Excel
January 2013 - June 2016
• Consult with the clients (often foreign clients)
• Listen to their requirements,
• Determine their actual requirements,
• Assign work to the team,
• QC of the work done,
• Make daily, weekly, and monthly reports for both clients and upper management
• Retained an old client for the company when he complained that he was dissatisfied with the company.
• I still maintain a cordial and open relationship with my clients.
• Reduced the time that the team took for their work by about 3 Hours by showing the team how to use Excel Formulae and Basic VBA Macros.
January 2010 - November 2010
Managed customer issues and inquiries from customers in the UK. Trained in handling customers' issues regarding billing and various other things.
2010 - 2016